November 4, 1994 – Cinema Lietuva as Municipality owned company signs the State Land Lease Agreement (No. N01/94-1745) operative until 2093. The article 8.1 determines the primary purpose of the land use – “the land lot can only be used for economic activities, associated with the mission of the cinema theater”. The lot of 4052 square meters was settled as part of the agreement to satisfy the needs of the cinema theater as required for objectives of public institution in respect to the venue capacity (1500 viewers) and their function that is to guarantee trespassing and evacuation. The part of the land incorporates a square – public space in front of the cinema.